Sunday, September 7, 2008

Camping 2008






Thanks to a few family members, we have photo memories of our camping trip in August. (I forgot my camera.)

Matt got to try his hand at skim boarding. Madisen got to sleep in the "girls" tent all week with 3 of her cousins. And Riley got to have a nail and snapping party in Aunt Shannon's tent. (Riley just recently learned how to snap and is now figuring out how to whistle.)

We had a great time and we were so glad that so many other family members were able to be there as well. For Matt, this was the first time in 6 years that he had been able to attend.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what a "snapping party" it was! I have never been too one quite like it! Two thumbs up.

Love you Riley!

Aunt Shannon

Pam said...

Looking good at the ocean. So glad that Matt could make it with the family!
I could use a good snapping party,
Pam